Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Welcome to.... Paris

The author of the food blog, Chocolate and Zucchini, gave a presentation in Paris. It gave me so much more motivation!
I'll have to take a photo of my Moleskin to show you the notes I took.
I've decided that I want to put more of my opinion in this. Like what I like and what I think about current trends going on at school or my current city.
For now, I 'm not sure if it's just a French thing but....
striped shirts. the sailor kind.
the blue and white striped kind. 
I have honestly seen so many girls wearing these shirts!
Well. This is my friend Julia!

She's modeled for Urban Outfitters and she's also been featured in Italian Vogue along with other esteemed publications. 

(Ray Ban sunglasses, Urban Outfitters shirt and cardigan, Aqua leggings, Bensimon shoes, Juicy Couture earrings, necklace made at a boutique in Brooklyn)

No comments:

Post a Comment