Monday, March 7, 2011

School Style//march 7, 2011

Ms. Bauman's amazing ring. This is the coolest thing ever! I have recently obtained a fetish for rings. Although I never wear any... :) I'll be making a post about this awesome jewelry company that makes the most magnificent rings. 
(Tristan-Neiman Marcus cashmere sweater, Doc Martens shoes)
She can pull off these original combats like no one else.
(Alicia- Abercrombie scarf)
(Natasha *on the left*- Urban Outfitters jacket and shirt, boots from England)
(Jade *on the right*- Juicy Couture jacket, Palestinian scarf, Hollister jeans, boots from Paris)
(Tim- Volcom sweater, Levi's jeans, Vans shoes)
I really love his sweater! Everyone says it makes their eyes hurt, but I think it's wonderful!
I love it when guys wear cute sweaters. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment